Monday, November 12, 2007

EDIT YOUR WORDS


I tried to make this clear in class, but apparently I failed. To reiterate, I encourage everyone (EVERYONE) to review his or her posts after you publish them. I am assessing each post for clarity of thought, spelling, etc--which will get more involved and encompassing as the project progresses. This even goes for the simplest, easiest of posts that describe your initial stance on a debatable issue.



ENGL 103-046
There are numerous pairs working on the same topic. I am going to be encouraging each pair to try a slightly different approach. This isn't a bad thing at all and should bring into the conversation numerous ideas and talking points on those issues.



ENGL 103-054
I'm going to try and get to your posts tonight, but if time doesn't allow me, then I will read them and comment on them prior to class tomorrow.

No comments: